We have prepared some home learning worksheets and resources for Spring Common Academy students, please click on the links below to find materials appropriate to the learning stage of your child.
New resources :
- Look out for the new KS4 & P16 weekly learning activities which will be updated every Friday for the rest of the term!
- Take a look at the new guide below which outlines the Track and Trace programme in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough that aims to help control and contain the virus.
The National Autistic Society has prepared some specific guidance and resources during the coronavirus crisis and handy top tips for dealing with its impact.
See the attached pdf for a timetable of some free online streams to keep fit and healthy during the crisis.
Educational Otherwise, a home education charity, has prepared some guidance on learning from home. Please download the new pdf below.
Download the app wheel pdf below, which contains information on relevant, useful apps to help embed numerical learning and to give opportunities for repeated practice of concepts.
To enjoy more reading with your children, audible is offering free audio books to stream, while you can join Elevenses with the World of David Walliams for a different audio book for free every day from The World's Worst Children.
In addition, educational website Twinkl has offered all parents/carers one month's free access to the website which has many resources and activities to support learning. Visit www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS.
While below is a link to download a pdf version of the new Coronavirus book for children illustrated by Axel Scheffler, which addresses the needs of children and their families.
And the Daily Walk download below will give you 30 ideas for you to make your time outside more varied.
- Easy read information and UK guidance about coronavirus can be found at Keep Safe UK. Click here for some advice on managing face masks with your child.
- The National Literacy Trust has produced a new book to Comfort, Inspire and Entertain Children in Lockdown - click the logo to view
- Another nice book written by Manuela Molina for families to share to support & reassure our children regarding COVID-19 is available if you click
- Click to play the new fun, educational football game created by the Premier League, with downloadable, colourable Panini stickers
- Visit the Junction to find out more about our current Creative Learning projects and activities. See below for a pdf guide on how to make home movies.
- Click to watch the NHS hand-washing video and see below for a poster to download.
- Complete the Healthwatch Survey to share your experiences of health & care services during the Coronavirus pandemic.