Skip to content ↓


If you have a problem with something at school, we want to do our best to help you.  The best way to do this is by making an appointment to come into school to have a chat, or ask your child's teacher to telephone you via the home/school diary.  In most cases, problems can be solved this way.  You can find our contact details here.

We do recognise that sometimes, this may not be the answer.  When this is the case we ask that you refer to Spring Common's Complaints Policy which you can view by clicking here and following the link within the School Policies drop down menu. In the policy you can find information about the informal, formal and appeals processes.  It is important to follow the steps set out in the policy when registering a complaint.

If you have a problem relating to an EHCP which is not an education matter, you will need to go through the local authority.  You can find more information on this by using the links below.

You can also ask for help to work through the complaints process from SENDIASS (SEND Information, Advice and Support Service - formerly The Parent Partnership).  Click on the link below to go directly to their information pages.